Monday, November 19, 2012

Subliminal Beauty Tips no. 05

Subliminal Beauty Tip no. 05

Hello My Smitten's

Stay Moisturized!


Apply your skin moisturizer after a bath or shower so that you can lock the moisture into your skin.  


I use Ambi Even & Clear Daily Moisturizer.  I am currently under the treatment of a dermatologist for horrible adult acne.  My dermatologist is amazing and my acne has completely cleared up but that is another post for another day.  My dermatologist approved this moisturizer for me.  It is a wonderful moisturizer for women of color.  It also has SPF 30 and that is awesome as your daily moisturizer should definitely give sun protection.  It is a bit pricey at $10.99 but for me it is a small price for a big cause to get healthier skin.  It can be purchased from drug stores such as CVS and Walgreens.


Thanks for stopping by :)

Emma RaeNae <3

While you are here please do, Like my Facebook Page , follow me on Twitter , GFC,  Pinterest , and Bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...