Wednesday, December 12, 2012

1st Square Hue Subscription Box: Hump Day Mani

Grab the Button and Link up. What Mani got you to the Hump?
 
Subliminally Smitten
 Hello my Smitten's, Today I have my very first Square Hue Monthly Subscription Box.  In my own words, Square Hue is a monthly nail polish subscription box.  Its regular retail price is $21 per month.  I got it at a Christmas special price of $14.99 for the life of my subscription.  The polishes are 3 free and Camphor free.  The bottles are huge at .50 oz.  In comparison to Julep I was already impressed at the amount of polish you get in each bottle and the Christmas special made it cheaper than Julep.


I wasn't impressed however, with Square Hue's packaging.  They could really learn a thing or two from Julep in that department.  Especially since Square Hue regularly retails at $21 which is more expensive than Julep.            



   





I must say I was very impressed with the colors and the quality of the polishes.

I did a mani using Champange Toast, Sugar Plum and China Glaze's Glitter All the Way.  
I loved this combination and I think I love Square Hue too, I do, I do, I do!
What do you think of my first Square Hue Box?  Did you get a Subscription?  I apologize for the wacky layout of this post.  I was trying out a new layout and by the time I figured out it was WACK I was too far in and too tired to change it.  

Thanks for stopping by :)

Emma RaeNae <3






4 comments:

  1. Amazing nail polishes! Looks like a great subscription to have!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rebecca, if it has anything to do with nail polish then it is right for me :)

      Delete
  2. love the sparkles..how fun and festive!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I really enjoyed the festiveness of it too.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...