Sunday, December 16, 2012

Penny for your thoughts

Hello My Smitten's



I have a bit of a challenge that I need your help with.  

Does anyone know how I can ship nail polishes over seas?  I have inquired with USPS, UPS, and Fed Ex and they all told me no.  Now, I know folks ship polishes internationally all the time.  What am I doing/saying wrong.  Should I be untruthful when they ask me what I'm shipping?  I just figured that since it is going over seas it will go through the x ray machine for customs, so they'll find out what is in the package anyway.  HELP.  If you don't feel comfortable replying in the comments section please email me.  

Thanks for your help and stopping by :)

Emma RaeNae <3

subliminallysmitten@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...