Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Poison: Hump Day Mani


Grab the Button and Link up. What Mani got you to the Hump?
 
Subliminally Smitten
Hello My Smitten's
I never really got into the holographic polish trend.  I only had one in my collection,  Layla's Ocean Rush, which was a birthday gift.  A few weeks ago I was in one of my favorite stores 5 Below and I found some holographic polishes by Funky Fingers.  I was thrilled because they were totally affordable at 2 for $5.  I picked up 4 of them.  Today I have my favorite of the bunch Venom.  



I first must say that I love the name of this polish.  Since I am not familiar with holographic polishes I wasn't sure if a base coat would take away the holographic effect.  I always wear a base coat to prevent staining; additionally to extend the length of my mani's.  Luckily, the base did not affect the holographic effect.  


This polish is gorgeous.  I love the effect.  I can't believe I waited so long to hop on the bandwagon.  The application was smooth and it was opaque in 1 coat; I used 2 coats for good measure.  


I tried to take pictures from many different to capture the holographic effect on camera.  Additionally, it seemed that I could only catch the effect with the flash.  




I hope I was able to catch the beauty of this polish for you.  
Do you have any Funky Fingers polishes.  Are you into the holographic polish trend?

Thanks for stopping by :)

Emma RaeNae <3


2 comments:

  1. Very pretty polish and it looks fabulous on you! I was able to get some funky fingers from 5 below when I visited Maryland. I wish 5 below come to Florida:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :). I was introduced to 5 below last year when I visited VA. We only recently got one in my city here in NC a few months ago. As you can see it is already a favorite store of mine.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...