Wednesday, January 9, 2013

I'm so SMITTEN with my MANI {Hump Day Mani}


”Subliminally
Hello my Smitten's
It's Hump Day!  It's all down hill from here!  All during the week we crave those things that make us smile.  A good mani always does the trick for me.  Share what lacquer creation you're smitten with this Hump day.  Link up your mani here or take a snapshot and tag me on Instagram @subliminallysmitten or Twitter @subliminsmitten and use hash tag #smittenwithmymani



For this mani, I did a sponge gradient with Pure Ice's Once Again over China Glaze's Hanging in the Balance.  
When I saw each of these polishes in the bottles I knew I had to pair them up.

Artificial light, no flash
  

Artificial light, no flash


Flash


Flash

Don't these two polishes compliment each other?  I had a lot of admires of this mani.  
Artificial light, no flash

Flash

Artificial light, no flash

Now that's what I call an affordable cute mani; my theme for the new year! 
Artificial light, no flash

Do you have either of these polishes?  Have you experimented with a sponge gradient?  

Thanks for stopping by :)

Emma RaeNae <3



1 comment:

  1. I need that Pure Ice glitter! See everywhere and it's so versatile

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...