Wednesday, January 2, 2013

I'm so SMITTEN with my MANI {Hump Day}


”Subliminally
Hello my smitten's 
It's Hump Day!  It's all down hill from here!  All during the week we crave those things that make us smile.  A good mani always does the trick for me.  Share what lacquer creation you're smitten with this Hump day.  Link up your mani here or take a snapshot and tag me on Instagram @subliminallysmitten or Twitter @subliminsmitten.




This China Glaze Polish dries matte.  It is so gorgeous!
Flash (below)


 Artificial light, no flash (below)

Artificial light, no flash (below)

Artificial light, no flash (below)


Artificial light, no flash (below)

Flash (below)

Have you used any polishes from Seche's new line?

Thanks for stopping by :)

Emma RaeNae <3



2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...