Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Mani Bloopers {Hump Day Mani}


”Subliminally
Hello My Smitten's
It's Hump Day!  It's all down hill from here!  All during the week we crave those things that make us smile.  A good mani always does the trick for me.  Share what lacquer creation you're smitten with this Hump day.  Link up your mani here or take a snapshot and tag me on Instagram @subliminallysmitten or Twitter @subliminsmitten and use hash tag #smittenwithmymani. 
 
Today I have some mani bloopers.  You know, those mani's that never see the light of day for one reason or another.  These mani's either got messed up with smears or bubbles or they just did not turn out the way I wanted.  Sh*t happens so I decided to share :)





















Whew that was rough wasn't it lol.  Do you have any mani bloopers?

Thanks for stopping by :)

Emma RaeNae <3












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...