Monday, March 4, 2013

Sedative

Hello My Smitten's

Today I have a sedative for you, Parisian's Meringue.  I named this mani Sedative because it is a calming nude Mani.  Parisian is a new brand to the blog.  I found this polish 4 pack on sale at Belk Department Store.  It was nudes and browns.  Very lovely polishes if I must say so myself.  It seems to me that these polishes can only be found at Belk.  I will definitely be going back to purchase more in different shades.  

Polishes Used: Parisian, Meringue  








Have you heard of this brand? Do you like nude polishes? 

Thanks for stopping by :)

Emma RaeNae <3


Linked up with:




4 comments:

  1. Hi Emma, just wanted to see what you are sharing in the Nail files link up. That Meringue polish is soft and pretty. I like it.

    *Kali
    Kali Now Living

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Kali. I was shocked that I loved the Meringue polish as much as I did. It was an awesome find!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...