Monday, March 11, 2013

Uninspired Liberation

Hello My Smitten's

Today's Mani totally uninspired me.  I really don't like reds on my nails so nothing creative was coming to mind when I was trying to name this post.  Uninspired it is!  I must admit the color is very pretty and it has a hint of shimmer that I love but it still does nothing for me. For the accent nails I literally put drops of different polishes on my nails and swirled them around with a brush.  It was actually quite liberating.  Hmm, that would have been a good name for this post. 


Polish Used:
Zoya Kimber








Do you have Zoya Kimber? Do you like red polishes?

Thanks for stopping by :)

Emma RaeNae <3



Linked up with:









6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Sabeena. I tried to love it but nope nothing.

      Delete
  2. Let me try this again, without typos. You are wearing Abstract Expressionism on your nail-Very Arty! Now, that looks much better than what I earlier posted!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol you are so funny. I write things sometimes and later think gee, I must have been very tired when I wrote that lol. I guess you are right Abstract Art. Hmm, yes I'm an artist :)

      Delete
  3. Pretty! I don't think I have the skin tone to pull off red polishes or lipstick. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries, who needs stupid reds anyway. I totally don't love red nail polish.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...