Saturday, April 20, 2013

It's Prom Season

Hello My Smitten's

Yes, it is prom season and I had the absolute pleasure of doing my friend's daughter's nails.  Miss Morgan is a really good kid. She is sweet as pie and she does really well in school.  She is a girl after my own heart, putting her studies first and I am very proud of her!  When she asked me to do her nails for prom I did not hesitate to say yes as I adore she and her Mom!

I used Morgan's dress as my muse







Gorgeous right?  I knew that I would incorporate KB Shimmer Ice Queen in her mani but I wanted to give her a chance to choose her other colors so I showed her these polishes.  


Picking my polsih for a mani is so enjoyable for me.  I never imagined it could be stressful for some people.  Morgan was downright overwhelmed with all of the polishes.  I think it took her 2 hours and a ton of suggestions to decide on polishes (yikes!).  

Oh but her choice was amazing!


She decided on KB Shimmer Ice Queen as her base and an accent nail.  Simple yet chic' !  



Look how well this matches her dress!  Awesome!



I also put some artificial lashes on Morgan






Good right?  Thank you Morgan for being brilliant and beautiful!  I hope you enjoy your prom. 

Thanks for stopping by :)

Emma RaeNae <3







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...