Saturday, April 20, 2013

Laquerlicious: Cloudless Day


Hello My Smitten's

I'm Painting it Blue for Autism!

Today I have a new Indie brand to me Laquerlicious.  Instagram gets me in so much trouble.  I saw this beauty, Laquerlicious Cloudless Day on there and I had to have it.  You can purchase Laquerlicious polishes at the Etsy store http://www.etsy.com/shop/Laquerlicious .




This polish is jammed packed, choked full with glitter.  Every brush stroke will have a healthy heap of glitter on it.  The application was perfect; the polish was not at all thick as many glitter polishes are.  Cloudless Day was opaque in 2 coats but this is 3 coats for good measure.  I love this polish and I will definitely be wearing it again!

Polishes Used: Base coat = OPI Nail Envy (2 coats), Polish = Laquerlicious Cloudless Day (3 coats), Top coat = Orly Sec N Dry (1 coat), Rush 60 Second High Speed Top Coat (2 coats)














What a beauty right?  Do you have any Laquerlicious polishes?

Thanks for stopping by :)

Emma RaeNae <3




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...