Monday, April 1, 2013

Square Hue Wartime Romance

 Hello My Smitten's

Today I have some Romance for you.  I actually thought this color was pukey ugly in the bottle (sorry).  I literally had to make myself swatch Square Hue's Wartime Romance.  I am so happy that I did because it wasn't so bad on my nails.  I am not like in Love with it or anything but it works.  I can't say that I would ever wear this polish again but at least I got some compliments from my co-workers when I wore it.  I guess that counts for something...  




Polishes Used: Base = Orly Nail Armor, Polish = 2 coats of Square Hue, Wartime Romance, 1 coat of OPI, Pirouette My Whistle,  Top Coats = 1 coat of Orly Sec N Dry, 1 coat of Poshe








What do you think of this polish?  Would you wear it?

Thanks for stopping by :)

Emma RaeNae <3


Linked up with:










6 comments:

  1. I think it came out pretty, I'd wear it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Camille, I guess it's darker than I'm used to.

      Delete
  2. I really like this! It has a pretty rose 'hue' in direct light..pun not intended lol.

    Have a good weekend :)

    Kali
    Kali Now Living

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I does, doesen't it. I hadn't noticed that before. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...