Sunday, May 19, 2013

Last Week From My iPhone

Hello My Smitten's

Last Week From My iPhone

The picture taking was pretty slow last week :( .  

Everyone praises Zoya 3 in 1 nail polish remover for its moisturizing properties.  Zoya's nail polish remover costs $9.99 for the 8 oz. bottle and $25 for the 32 oz. bottle.  I had pondered getting the Onyx Professional Moisturizing Formula nail polish remover to see if it compared to Zoya's.  I purchased the Onyx remover from Walmart for $1.88 and it is amazing.  It completely removed glitter polish with ease and it totally moisturized my nails and cuticles.  The picture below is of my nails immediately after polish removal.  Look how great they look.  If I had used pure acetone, like I usually do, my nails and cuticles would have been rough and dry.  



Thanks for stopping by :)



Be sure to follow my journey to healthier nails (tab above or click here).  I finally had a breakthrough; I'm seeing growth.  

My Stash is updated and complete check it out (tab above or click here).  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...