Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Spotted By OPI

Purchased By Me


Hello My Smitten's

Happy Smitten With My Mani Wednesday!  Today I have a really fun mani.  I was thrilled when I discovered that the price had considerably declined on a huge Lemming of mine, OPI Spotted.  Us US gals couldn't get our hands on it fast enough as it wasn't released here in the States.  It was being sold on eBay for outrageous prices such as $50-$100 for one bottle of polish wowzers; I had to pass! Well within the last few months I noticed other bloggers mentioning that the price had come down and they were able to purchase it for a good price.  I checked eBay and hot damn (hehe my Momma used to say that) I was able to get it for $10.  So I present to you my OPI Spotted creation. 




Polishes Used:














Don't you just love this?

Thanks for stopping by :)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...