Wednesday, November 21, 2012

A Cozy, Electric Affair


Grab the Button and Link up. What Mani got you to the Hump?
 
Subliminally Smitten
Hello My Smitten's
Today PreThanksgiving, I have A Cozy, Electric Affair

Isn't this a beauty?  I used Essie's Beyond Cozy from the Winter 2012 Collection and Takko Lacquer's The Electric Apple: NYC










I hope you enjoyed the affair.  Don't eat too much tomorrow.  I will be at work tomorrow caring for all of you who will eat too much and then think you are sick and come to the Emergency Room.

Thanks for stopping by :)

Emma RaeNae <3

While you are here please do, Like my Facebook Page , follow me on Twitter , GFC,  Pinterest , and Bloglovin


6 comments:

  1. Electric indeed! So fun!
    -Jamie
    http://chatterblossom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the nails! The sparkles are gorgeous!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Rebecca. I love the sparkle too!

      Delete
  3. yes to the sparkle.
    We're starting to gather a little early this week so that we can all enjoy a beautifully relaxing time together over the next few days at An Aloha Affair.

    Come grow with our beautifully grateful team.

    www.localsugarhawaii.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As always thanks for the invite. I enjoy participating every week.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...