Monday, April 29, 2013

Parisian Beauty Black Tie Optional

Hello My Smitten's

Today I have a mani that I absolutely loved!   I found a four pack of these Parisian Beauty polishes on sale at Belk (you can see another polish from the pack here).  The four pack included a pink, nudes and a chocolate polish.  This pink beauty is Sorbet.  To add some pizazz to the mani I topped it with Hard Candy Black Tie Optional. 




Polishes Used: Base coat = Orly Nail Armor (2 coats), Polish = Parisian Beauty Sorbet (2 coats), Top coats = Hard Candy Black Tie Optional (1 coat), Orly Sec N Dry (1 coat), Poshe (1 coat)



The shape of my nails are lovely, if I must say so myself!













Have you heard of Parisian Beauty polishes?

Thanks for stopping by :)

Emma RaeNae <3

Be sure to follow me on my journey to healthy strong nails (tab above).

Linked Up with:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...