Sunday, May 5, 2013

Last Week From My iPhone

Hello My Smitten's

This is Last Week From My iPhone.

All pictures are the property of SubliminallySmitten and should not be reproduced or copied without explicit consent.  Pictures not belonging to SubliminallySmitten will be expressed as such.

I finally got my new phone case all the way from Singapore (yikes).  I ordered it from Casetagram.






Love it! Don't you?



Got my order from the Zoya Earth Day sale.  AWESOME!



 I finally started on my project of decorating my nail polish racks.  1 down, 2 to go.  


This made my week. I am a mentor for Big Brothers Big Sisters and my little sister drew this for me.  


Thanks for stopping by :)

Emma RaeNae <3


Be sure to follow my journey to healthier nails (tab above).  I had a terrible break last week.

My Stash is updated and complete check it out (tab above).  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...