Saturday, May 4, 2013

Lush Lacquer: I Lost My Marbles


Hello My Smitten's

Happy Weekend!  Today I have a cutesy polish from Lush Lacquer I Lost My Marbles.  The way I have been feeling lately, I think actually may have :).  I love all of Lush Lacquer polishes and this polish is not exception.  It is totally a girly pink spring polish.  


Polishes Used: Base coat = Orly Nail Armor (2 coats), Polish = Lush Lacquer I lost my Marbles (2 coats), Top coats = Orly Sec N Dry (1 coat), Poshe (1 coat)









The glitter in this polish is neon.  I believe you can see that in the pictures with flash.  Do you have this polish?

Thanks for stopping by :)

Emma RaeNae <3


Don't forget to follow my journey to healthy stronger nails (tab at the top)

Also my stash has been update; Check it out!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...