Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Wednesday's Smitten Mani: Julep and KB Shimmer


Hello My Smitten's

Today I have a partial DuD of a mani.  I told you that sometimes I will share the DuD's with you so here you are. The reason I said that it was partially a DuD is because the polish bubbled horribly.  I honestly never had that happen before.  The colors are so pretty and spring like but you just can't see past the bubbles.  But once I put the KB Shimmer glitter topper on it is a true beauty.  




Polishes Used: Base coat = Orly Nail Armor (2 coats), Polishes = Julep Teri, Julep Shenae, Julep Simone, KB Shimmer Clown Puke (2 coats on all polishes), Top coat = Orly Sec N Dry (1 coat), Poshe (1 coat)







Horrible bubbling right?







Now this is gorgeous right?







Have you any seen nail polish bubble like that before?

Thanks for stopping by :)

Emma RaeNae<3



Be sure to follow my healthy nails journey (tab above).  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...